Tuesday 21 May 2013

GOOD IS : Format / binds

book cover :

I think the way this book is backed is really interesting, it is very tactile, and unique looking. When I have hard back covered books before I have usual used hardback cover material, but using this method would mean paper backing the cover onto mount board the sticking this to the front inner page leaving a little bit of the binding tape on show. I want to use this bind in my project as it is a book binding method I have not used before.






Hotdog book :

This booklet is an example of a hotdog book. Hotdog booklets are a clever format that allows you to have a booklet, but also a poster in one. It's a good way to give your publication two functions. I want to incorporate this format into my design work as it will add more elements to the booklet I create. 




No comments:

Post a Comment