Friday 7 June 2013

COP3 Proposal

Proposal form for COP3




This is my proposal form for COP3. I have always had an interest in how the brain works, with a distinct interest in how the creative brain works. As a designer you have to constantly come up with new ideas or re invent or manipulate, it is a constant state of creation, but what intreegs me is where these ideas come from and if it's possible to harness this creative thought pattern so that ideas don't dry up as such. A fear that strikes me as a designers is 'what happens if I can't think of an idea... ' I want to investigate this as although it is a fear an idea always does surface. I want to investigate the benefits that creative idea generation can bring to not just graphic design but society and also investigate the possibilities that anyway can become creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment