Wednesday 15 May 2013

COP2 : THEORY INTO PRACTICE - Design revisit

Design development :

As I want there to be more of a dialog and comparison between beyonce's image now and her new reinvented image I have decided to do the vinyls double sided with Beyonces original single cover on the other side. By being able to see both covers you will be able to compare and contrast and notice the differences.







To go inside the box that features all the vinyls I have decided to create a little booklet that has all the original vinyl covers of the original artists. This will inform my audience of who the image is that beyonce in encompassing, incase they don't recognise the album artwork.

I now have a full dialog for comparisons. The original image of Beyonce, the new image for Bey and the original artist album art that Beyonce has taken on the role of. This way you can see the old, the original and the new, which will able my audience to notice the differences female image can be and the different messages that get put across through image.



No comments:

Post a Comment