Wednesday 15 May 2013

COP2 : TEORY INTO PRACTICE - concept pitch

Concept pitch :



The feedback I got from the crit was positive. My peers said that it is an interesting argument and would be an interesting investigation to see why popstars feel the need to portray themselves in such a sexy fashion when their audience for the actual music is generally female.
One piece of feed back that I need to address is audience, people said that the audience of 20-30 years might be too old and maybe I should aim it at young girls to highlight to them that popstars image is not an image to follow. But I will address this when I am more clear about what I want to do for my publication as in what kind of imagery I want to use because I wouldn't use sexual images of say Rihanna if the publication was for 12 year olds things would have to be censored.
Another piece of feedback I got was to lose Madonna as she is no longer relevent or as popular as the other popstars.

I now need to develop my design concept and work out what my exact audience and context for the publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment