Monday 20 May 2013

GOOD IS : EXHIBITIONS

Exhibitions :

I have been looking at some interesting exhibitions to getting a better understanding of exhibition layout and what makes an exhibition interesting.


I like the way the above exhibition has been set up. The exhibition isn't just heres the pictures but them on the wall.. its well thought out the way the photographs have been laid out the way they have been hung, wheat they have been hung on. I want my exhibition to have as much thorught to it as this does as I feel it adds more of a concept to the exhibition and makes it more interesting.

BYOB :


B.Y.O.B (Bring Your Own Beamer) is a series of one-night-exhibitions hosting artists and their projectors. Anyone can make a BYOB exhibition. It’s very simple: - find a space - invite many artists - ask them to bring their projectors

I think the use of projectors is really lovely the effect is very captivating. This is the effect I want my projection to have the effect of.






Posters :


I saw this image of a man admiring some posters and it made me realise that if you get the design right, promotional posters themselves can easily become an exhibition in themselves, an exhibition in the element and real world 

No comments:

Post a Comment