Wednesday 15 May 2013

COP2 : THEORY INTO PRACTICE - CRIT , CONCEPT, CONTEXT, AUDIENCE

Design boards :




After the crit it was clear to me that I needed to change my concept for the design as it was not clear what I wanted my audience to gain from reading the publication. 
I also realised that I needed to have a bit more fun with this project and make it more creative so that it will be more engaging and make people take note of what it is about.

In the crit the point was but across that Beyonce Lady gaga and Rihanna are 3 of the same, they are all female popstars who may market themselves slightly different, but are at the end of the day all the same.  The messege you would gain from reading the three publications would be that all three of the popstars play up to the male gaze and want male attention, so there is no point in putting the same messege across three times. 

From that feedback I realised I needed to focus in on one popstar and create more of a dialog, create an argument highlighting contrasting elements of that popstar.

This crit has been really useful as i now feel like my piece of work will have more meaning and more life to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment