Tuesday 21 May 2013

GOOD IS : architecture

Architecture & look up

I have been looking out how architecture is represented in graphic design. The below example has a really interesting perspective it gives such a real feeling go looking UP, it almost gives a dizzying effect. I am going to use this angle when taking photographs during my Look UP journey.



The above is an example using typography to represent architecture. this could be a concept that I could apply to looking UP make the typography represent the action. something to think about.



The above is a really clever concept of representing architecture. The use of com pining building with everyday objects to make something new is really striking and lovely. This type of design stands out a mile, it is clever and has a strong concept. This is what I want my design work to be like, I want it to be clever and concept driven as well as using strong design.






No comments:

Post a Comment