Monday 20 May 2013

GOOD IS : LOOKING UP - research plan

GOOD IS : LOOKING UP

Now that I have my brief written out I am able to move forward with my research to get a solid grounding for my products, and research book.

The areas that I need to research into are :

- Concept Research
- Contextual Research
- Process Research

For concept research I want to look into :

- facts about looking up
- how to get people to look
- primary photographs
- reasons to look up
- history of looking up
- different things you might see when you look up
- when you look up

For contextual research I will look into :

- exhibition branding
- exhibition thats look up
- format research
- design research
- stuff that is out there already to do with looking up

For process research I will look into / have looked into :

- book binding
- screen printing
- Film photography
- any other relevant process

No comments:

Post a Comment