Wednesday 18 December 2013

COP3 : Primary research Questions for designers

Final Questions:

After speaking with Simon and John I had more of a clear aim of what I wanted to ask the professional designers and with further research into my subject and knowing the structure of my essay and which chapter I was going to use the answers for I was able to form questions which would benefit my research the most, these are as follows -


Is the process of creating an idea mechanical or is it more of a moment of inspiration what is your process for approaching a brief?

Do you think creativity is important within Graphic Design are there any specific areas of design where creativity is most necessary?


If you hit a a wall on a project do you have a specific method for untangling the problem and furthering your ideas, do you have any unusual methods of stimulating creativity, do you see any benefits in learning some? 



Does the design of your studio space influence the way you work?

I Decided to conduct my interviews in the format of email rather than in person / over the phone as due to being dyslexic and dyspraxic I know that I struggle with retaining information and find it hard to explain in words clear explanations so if I had conducting my interviews in person/on phone there is a high chance I would have wandered off subject / not noted the information down correct and as I didn't want to jeopardise my answers from the designers email was the best possible way. Bellow is the list of correspondence I have sent the interview out to. I aim to get at least 3 -4 back to give me a more rounded feedback which  I will be able to make connection between and draw conclusions.


No comments:

Post a Comment