Wednesday 18 December 2013

COP3 : Test experiment for Illumination Book.

Test experiment for Illumination Book.

This is the format I have created for the illumination book I decided to test it before I started making the layout of the book as the both depend on one and other and due to the fact it is a complicated format for the book it is very interactive and breaks the natural flow of a book whilst sticking to the fundamentals of book binding, which is the same gist as Graphic design we are always told we should learn the rules of graphic design before we break them and through applying this to a different context I can definitely see why this is so important. Now that I have my book I will move on the creating what is actually going inside, which I have been doing inside this mock book, I just need to refine the layout and digitise it.




























No comments:

Post a Comment