Tuesday 16 April 2013

RESPONSIVE : BRIEF - Noculture icons x Village

Hebden Bridge :

To gain better knowledge of Hebden Bridge I have used the web sites below. They have been really useful for finding out the quirky facts about Hebden.







Layouot :

Yes studio - 




I really love the simplistic nature of this book. It is mainly image based and is really effective and striking. This is the kind of effect I want to gain, and is also image heavy which is what I want my zine to be also

Yes studio

To get a better understanding of zines I looked into a few. Bellow is Babes with seg - ways a fun and quirky photographic zine about Babes and thier segweys. It is humorous and tongue and cheek. I really like the simplicity of the zine just using image.

Catalogue -




Catalogue

Alexander Lix -

I really love the effective use of colour in this zine. The green is striking on its own, but then that triangle of red makes the zine stand out and look very unique.


Alexander Lix

More layouts that use mainly photography in an effective way, which is the angle I am taking for my zine.


No comments:

Post a Comment