Tuesday 19 November 2013

COP3 : book - Cambridge handbook to creativity

Cambridge handbook to creativity 

Kaufman, J. C. and Sternberg, R. J. 2010. The Cambridge handbook of creativity. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

This book has been by far the best, most useful book in terms of research. I was struggling to find theorists into creativity, I had many scientists, psychologists and authors of books, but no theorists which was troubling me as I need theorist for my essay. This book has introduced me to many theories and theorists of creativity. I now feel more comfortable about my essay and feel I have gained much more information and knowledge into my subject area.

a list of some of the theorists:

- Runco (2008)
- Barron (1995) , Feist (1998, 1999)  } Personality
- Martindale (1999) } Biological
- Nickerson (1999) } Improvement
- Galton (1969) (hereditary genius) } Development
- Gaynor and Runco (1998) (families and development of creativity , middle child rebel etc) } Development
  Solloway (1996)
- Ayman-Nolley (1999) Pearson, Russ & Cain Spannagel (2008) Russ & Schafer, (2006)
   (play and creativity) }development
- Albert & Runco (1999), Helson(1999) Plucker (1999), Subotnik &Arnold (1996) ( Development of creativity, Trust     
  worthy long investigation }Development


No comments:

Post a Comment