Monday 28 October 2013

COP3: Topics of interest

Topics of Interest

From my presentation feedback it was clear that I needed to refine my topic, so I have written town a list of the main topic of interest that I would ideally and happily write about they are as follows :

– Process of creative thinking.

– The creative space.

– Creativity tests.

– Who is creative.

– Can anyone be creative/become creative.

– How the creative brain works.

– Creativity mental health.

– Where the world would be now without creativity.

– Differences between creatives are non-creatives. 

– Roots of creativity.

– Personality of the creative.

– Education creativity.

– Benefits creativity brings to society.

This list will probably need refining further but it helps seeing things down on paper and being able to decide which ones I want to write about in my essay. Looking over it now I can see that some of the topics are very similar if not the same so I will be able to tie them together and hopefully then decide my essay structure / title.

No comments:

Post a Comment