Sunday 5 January 2014

COP3 : video development

Video development 

this is the visual development for the video. I need to create an aesthetic that can be applied across a host of different videos. All videos will be in black and white to represent the grey in the colour scheme and to add a sense of unity across all the videos.


Out of these two experiments for opening title I think the one of the right works best it uses the logo as it should be used, with the background in sight and does not distract of obstruct any visual area.


I tried to apply this same logic to the title sequence but it did not have the same visual effect especially in the colours, it is very hard to read and not ins tangle recognisable



Instead I have decided to create a an overlay block for a short period of time for the audience read what the video is about and how it will help them creatively. The background colours that are used with represent the chose dolour scheme.


I have used iMovie to edit my videos together as I don't need the quality to be amazing and I do not need any specific editing tools. As I have a number of videos to edit it will be quicker for me to use iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment