Tuesday 22 May 2012

DC PUBLICATION - DESIGN SHEETS




Above is the range of publications that I have been looking at for my book. I want the style to be as simple as possible, but at the same time have an essence of fun so that the subject I am doing isn't too daunting. 



Possible design ideas.


Before the crit Jo asked us to analyse our own work so that we had a greater understanding of it before we went into the crit. This was useful as it made me more focused and clear on exactly what I want to achieve.

My feed back from the crit was positive everyone said that it would be something that they would personally find usefull, they all reiterated the fact that it would have to look light hearted so that it doesn't bore the audience. and suggested a smaller sized publication for students to have on them at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment