Monday 10 June 2013

COP3 : Summer plan

Summer Plan.

To make sure I use my time over summer productively I have devised a plan of what I want to achieve in connection to Cop3 :


- Research into how the brain functions. How the brain work creatively if it does work different etc.

- Find out the Physiological functions of the creative brain on a level where I can use and understand the correct terminology.

- Research into the deffiniton and history of the word 'creative'. Find out how it is used in society, why it is so strongly connected to the arts, when it is a part of many more things in society.

- Read books that deal with creativity and innovation.

- Discover ways that you could enhance creative thought.

- Research into theories of creativity.

As I am aware I am a very slow reader due to being dyslexic I don't want to set myself an abundance of tasks as I don't feel I would absorb the information as well as if I set a few tasks but had a long duration of time to fully understand and encompass  the information. If I  get through this set of tasks with time to spare I will then research into the other areas I need to research into.

No comments:

Post a Comment