Thursday 27 October 2011

Further research for alphabet.

Ill Studio.

This is a peice of work by Ill Studio. I really enjoy the use of geometric shaps in this letterform it makes it look almose tribal or like it has a hiddent meaning, which is something i am looking to experiment with.
 
Catalogue.
 
Again for the same reasons as above i really like this typeface. It has an almost criptic feel to it.


3D fonts.
 

 
I enjoy how these two examples of 3D fonts are quite subtle there not too bulky or OTT with how 3D they are. I think this is partly due to the use of colours which is a factor I can not include in my alphabet.
 
Broken font. 

 

This is a good example of a way i could make an obvious separation to the two sides of my letter form, by physically taking parts out of the letter.

Zadie


This is a really lovely font designed for a book cover I really like the use of the two lines and how it is decoratvie but not overly so its very feminine looking and gentle which resembles Hannah very well. I will work on developing this font further.




No comments:

Post a Comment